European Union legislation guarantees the consumer the right to claim damages where injury has occurred as a result of using a defective product.
As a nationally recognised defective product lawyer, Donnelly Neary & Donnelly successfully sues retailers and manufacturers on behalf of consumers.
Examples of successful product liability cases and personal injury claims pursued by Donnelly Neary & Donnelly include:
- Injuries caused by defective appliances or equipment
- Injuries to children as a result of playing with defective toys
- Cases involving injuries to the hair and scalp suffered in hairdressing salons
- Injuries caused by exploding bottles and cylinders
- Illness caused by defective water supply
- Injuries and medical conditions arising from unsafe medicinal products