If you have had an accident on holiday or abroad you could claim compensation
Our solicitors are experienced in handling substantial compensation claims for virtually every type of holiday accident claim, or a claim arising in a foreign jurisdiction.
If you are unfortunate enough to suffer an injury whilst overseas, you may be able to pursue a civil claim for compensation.
Examples of holiday accident claims and claims arising in foreign jurisdictions include:
- Injuries suffered as a result of defective flooring in a hotel
- Injuries sustained on day excursions
- Injuries arising from the participation in sporting activities
- Injuries suffered on transport whilst on holiday
- Claims arising from food poisoning and poor standards of hygiene
As more people travel abroad, inevitably the number suffering serious injury increases. Tour operators are under a duty to ensure that their customers’ accommodation is safe and hygienic, and that they are not exposed to the risk of injury, disease, or infection. Regretfully, many do suffer injury while on holiday.
JPH Law can persue claims in Europe, North America, Latin America and Australia.