We offer a free inital interview to people needing advise on their position after an accident
We guarantee you that you will:
- Receive 100% of your compensation
- Your first interview with us is free
- Specialist Solicitors will deal with your case not unqualifed suport staff
- We do not act for claims management companies
- You can trust us – we have no private arrangments with claims management companies whereby we pay them secret commissions for your claim
- You will have a solicitor you can trust
- We will make sure your claim gets the fullest possible compenation. Will will not try and settle early just to get an easy fee and not do the work that your case needs to get maximum compensation
There are many different types of accidents that can happen and there are many circumstances in which you can claim for compensation for your injuries, if the accident is not your fault.
For example, if you are hit by another driver, if you are a passenger in a car or if you are a pedestrian. You should always check with us.
If you are able to make a claim, we are highly experienced in this area of law.
If my you have any questions and want an immediate response please contact our Mr Kevin Neary who is happy to answer your questions by return of email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an accident iwhether it takes place in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland we can represent you and get you the compensation you deserve.
In the event you are unlucky enough to be hit by one of the many uninsured drivers on our road, your claim has to be dealt with under a different and complex legal procedure. It is therefore essential you seek expert advice, which MASS members are able to provide.
We are members of MASS
‘MASS promotes the highest standards of legal standards through education and representation in the pursuit of justice for victims of road traffic accidents.’
As an individual who has been involved in a road traffic accident, we understand how important it is for you to have independent legal advice and a voice to represent you in the wider concept of your legal rights and access to justice.
For nearly 20 years, MASS has been campaigning for exactly these rights, and continues to do so in all aspects surrounding road traffic accidents and victim support.
Contact one of our offices at Portadown, Newry, Castlewellan or Dublin for more information . Our services are offered throughout Northern Ireland though most of our clients come to us in Belfast , County Down and County Armagh